We are super proud to be a member of the International Health, Racquet & Sports Club Association (IHRSA).
- IHRSA Passport Program allows members of Court House to work out when traveling to other participating IHRSA clubs worldwide
- Over 3,200 IHRSA member health clubs in more than 50 countries
- To find out what clubs are members go to www.healthclubs.com
How it Works:
- Prior to visiting an IHRSA reciprocal club members must obtain a Passport
- Members can request a Passport directly from the Front Desk
- Passports must be presented in-person to access a reciprocal club