Get your personalized report so you can better understand what you’re made of and what it will take to meet your goals and then track your progress. Ask about an InBody Analysis today!
Tip from the Pro
Club players always ask me "What do I need to do to make a step-up in level?"
My answer is always the use of height. The front wall of a squash court stands at a little under 15 foot tall, to capitalize on the defensive side of the game you have to use every millimeter of that front wall. Knowing when you are in trouble in a rally and lifting the ball nice and high not only gains you back important court positioning but also slows the point down to a pace which means you are in complete control.
Advanced Group Training
- The best players at the Club!
- Mondays 5:15 p.m.
- Four (4) sessions
Ladies Only Evening (FREE)
- A fun and relaxed way for women to get into squash
- Learn fundamental skills
- Participate in regular play with other female players
- Wednesdays from 5:45 to 6:30 p.m.
Open House Squash (FREE)
- Play games against the best players at the Club!
- 100% FREE to all members
- Open to all skill levels
- Thursdays from 5:45 to 6:30 p.m.
Juniors Squash Program
- Beginners (6+) - Sunday - 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Intermediate (8+) - Sunday 10:15 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Advanced (10+) - Sunday - 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- After School Squash (10+) - Wednesday or Thursday - 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Term Time (10 Weeks)
The Four Session Package - What can it get you? A LOT!
- For $110 adult members can purchase a package of four sessions
- Sessions can be used for all of the same type of program or a mixture of different programs from advanced to junior